Site Map bookofnetwork
What is Cookie
A cookie is a small file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account.
- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting different sections of the website
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products.
- Provide and administer the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users.
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently.
- Identify individual users to attribute different activities while using various parts of the site.
- To remember data about your browser and your preferences.
- To remember your settings and other choices youâ€™ve made at our website.